Sunday, October 11, 2015

Micro Burst Reviews

Hello everyone! It's time to get back into the swing of things. The new website is still underway, but should be up soon! In the meantime, I'll be posting a few micro burst reviews. As you can imagine, life gets busy, but never too busy to the point where I'm not reading at least a few books a week.

Here's a sneak peek at some of the books I'll be posting reviews of in the upcoming weeks!

Madame X by Jasinda Wilder-



Trigger alert! This book is graphic my friends and it certainly needs a warning label as such. But what a fantastic read! The characters are phenomenal and are sure to keep you locked in to the story-line. Can't wait for my full review? Read my quickie Goodreads review here






The Dark Ones by Rachel Van Dyken-



This is the first book in a new paranormal series by Rachel Van Dyken. There's a ton of potential here, but it is a short read clocking in at only 268 pages. The story isn't particularly novel in its presentation, but it is enjoyable nonetheless and serves as a great introductory tale.






Bound by Duty by Stormy Smith-



I liked this book, but I do feel that the romance was a bit forced and the story line was a bit predictable. Whether logical or not, I do have high hopes for the next books in this series, as the first book does have good bones. Can't wait for my full review? Read my quickie Goodreads review here






Queen of the Deep by Kay Kenyon-



Queen of the Deep is a book I received courtesy of NetGalley. This was definitely a weird read for me. I say that in the most positive way though! The story was quite different than most of what I had been reading at the time, however, it needed to spend just a little more time in the development tank. Can't wait for my full review? Read my quickie Goodreads review here!





I look forward to posting more about these books as well as a few others in the near future! In the meantime, happy reading!

-K

No comments:

Post a Comment